Question about Dewalt Drills
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2014 | NOOK HD 7 Tablet
Sep 03, 2012 | PANDIGITAL Novel 7
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
May 25, 2011 | Advent 4211c Notebook
Mar 29, 2011 | Dewalt 7.2-18.0 Volt One Hour Charger
Dec 26, 2010 | Norelco Health & Beauty
Nov 01, 2010 | SYMA Toys industrial Syma S032 Ready to...
Sep 27, 2010 | Silverlit Toys Ed Hardy 115" Special...
Aug 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 18, 2009 | Ryobi Multi-Volt Battery Charger
Mar 03, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite 1415-S173 Notebook
Sep 18, 2017 | Dewalt Drills
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: