Question about Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
It keeps telling me that the cd tray is jammed and it's never been in there! It starts to pull a sheet of paper and then stops, saying there is a jam. I turn the printer off and the next time I turn it back on, it prints the first page of what ever it was I was trying to print. Just randomly. Very annoying.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Fake paper jam
I had the very same problem unitl a moment ago!! I found some A4 card and forced it through the printer. I tried to print a document as usual, as the rollers (inside the printer) lifted, i pushed the card through in an attempt to clear any blockage which wasn't visible to me. It cleared the block and is now working perfectly again !! give it a go.
Posted on Aug 28, 2007
SOURCE: Paper jam
Well, if you could put that disengaged gear back all by yourself, then put a little "grease" or "oil" on the right side of the paper tray are mechanical levers or gears especially the one pushing the paper forward... when you're done.. printing goes fine again...
Posted on Oct 29, 2007
I have the same exact problem of paper half torn removed but I can not see the other half anywhere. The printer has hardly worked for at the most six pages and now showing paper jam error. How do I fix it?
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
SOURCE: paper jam epson stylus 5400
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
SOURCE: printer keeps saying paper jam
we had the same problem at the college where i work. the print queue had somehow clogged up to such a point where the printer was doing this. the constant paper jam light & the printer taking paper when printing test sheets etc. we solved it by deleting the printer & then re-installing the drivers. may not work for everyone, but it certainly worked for us.
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2013 | Canon FAX-JX200
Apr 19, 2013 | Brother DCP-9055CDN laser toner
Dec 16, 2010 | HP LaserJet CP1515n Printer
Sep 13, 2010 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Jul 02, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
May 08, 2009 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Dec 12, 2008 | Lexmark T640 Laser Printer
Feb 24, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!