Question about Lenovo 3000 N500 Notebook
Touchpad not work
I had the same problem. There is a small touchpad on the laptop, just above the Pause button, which turns the main mouse pad on and off. It is situated on the far right hand side (there are also touch buttons for the volume controls there), between the N500 logo and where the power supply jack fits in.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
1. make sure it is not disabled in BIOS
2. Make sure the little button on your laptop(assuming you have one) is not switched off
3. Make sure your touchpad shows up in your device manager. If it doesn't then skip to step 6.
4. Reinstall drivers. You will need to go to the manufacturer's website to find this.
5. If it is really important to you, perform a restore. This might possibly stop you from having to do step 6.
6. Order a new one, and replace it. Or send it in to have someone else do it. I charge about $50, I imagine there is someone who lives by you who will charge about the same(not counting parts).
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
May 09, 2012 | Cowon System iAUDIO A2 (30 GB) Digital...
Feb 27, 2012 | Intel DG31PR Motherboard
Aug 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 14, 2010 | Dell Latitude E5500 Laptop
Jan 29, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-SZ460N/C Notebook
Jan 27, 2010 | Whirlpool 25.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side...
594 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: