Question about Umax AstraPix PC210 Webcam
Lost of umax astrapix pc520 driver
Pls give driver
Posted on Aug 19, 2009
camera driver download.
UMAX Adtrapic PC100 to PC210
Disconnect the Camera from the USB port and reinstall the CD or Downloaded software program. When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, do so and it should work.
Then to use it on the Web, do this.
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype (http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/windows/beta/downloading/ ) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able to see and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger (http://www.soft32.com/download_30.html ) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.” And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Umax AstraPix PC520
Find it on DriverGuide (http://members.driverguide.com/index.php?action=srch&sm=b&aax=&qa6=&qa5=2&qa7=1500&dp=2&qm0=pc+520&jmd=and&fzz=d) | Find it with Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=umax+Digital+Camera+umax+pc+520+Windows+XP+Home+ )
All the best
Happy to help
HAve a nice day!
Posted on Jun 11, 2008
please vote my to here is the download.PS I FOUND THESE DRIVERS FIRST.NOT mhensley509
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2011 | Umax Astrapix PC102 Webcam
Jul 24, 2010 | Umax AstraPix PC100 Webcam
Jul 10, 2010 | Umax AstraPix PC100 Webcam
Jun 22, 2009 | Umax AstraPix PC210 Webcam
Jun 12, 2009 | Umax AstraPix PC210 Webcam
Jun 05, 2009 | Umax AstraPix PC210 Webcam
Sep 22, 2008 | Umax AstraPix PC100 Webcam
Jun 11, 2008 | Umax AstraPix PC100 Webcam
321 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: