Question about Ricoh Aficio CL2000N Laser Printer
I have tried everything and I am miffed, what is this error??
Hi there the following is taken from the service manual hope this can help you.
471 Belt tension unit cam error
Even though the belt
tension unit tries to return to
its home position several
times, the home position
sensor is not activated.
• Defective transfer belt unit
• Pin 3 (CN25 on engine control board) unable to
• Defective transfer belt tension unit
1. Replace the transfer belt unit.
2. Replace the engine control board.
3. Replace the transfer belt tension unit.
Posted on Jan 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio SP C811DN-DL Printer
May 25, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 2228C Copier
Apr 07, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 2228C Copier
May 05, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio CL3500N Laser Printer
Jan 19, 2010 | Ricoh GX3050sfn InkJet Printer
Aug 18, 2009 | Ricoh Printers & Copiers
Dec 16, 2008 | Ricoh Aficio CL2000N Laser Printer
1,273 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!