Question about HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
HP Laserjet 3055 - New Black Catridge.
01. First remove all catridges from the Printer.
02. Clean the printer with Cleaning liquid in the catridge seating cover.
03. Re install the catridges gently and assure that it is properly seated.
04. Always use only genuine HP original catridges which will give longer life for the printer.
05. Refilled or Reinked ribbons will cause lot of damages to the printer.
06. Better to have the regular servicing for this printer.
If the problem continues, please call local authorized HP Printer service engineer.
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4700 Printer
Aug 09, 2011 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 27, 2011 | Lexmark X6650 4-In-One Wireless InkJet...
Apr 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 05, 2009 | Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
Apr 03, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 04, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 31, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 03, 2016 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: