Question about Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Cannot use my pictures folder
Try re-installing uxcore.dll file.
To re-install UXCore.dll
Just follow this repair link (http://www.corruptedfilerepair.com/File-Information/UXCore.dll-Windows-Live-Client-UX-Microsoft-Corporation.asp) and download the file named UXcore.dll
To download and install a DLL file, you will first need to download the DLL file and register it on your computer.
1. Download the DLL file from the download link on this page and save the file to one of the folders as seen in step 3. .EXE files do not need to be manually registered.
2. Backup the old version of the DLL file.
3. Click Start > Run and type in the following command:
Windows 95, 98, or Me:
Windows NT or 2000:
Windows XP or Vista or Windows 7:
Download File UXCore.dll
EXE (Executable) Files:
1. Download the file to a folder on your computer
2. Scan the .EXE file using an Anti-Virus Scanner.
3. Run the .EXE file by double-clicking the file
You will need to uncompress the files in the archive using WinRAR or WinZip first.
Nore : Default Location - c:\program files\windows live\installer\uxcore.dll
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
To manually edit registry is kind of risky and inconvenience, so it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix UXCore.dll error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
* Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
* Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
* Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
* Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
Posted on Nov 09, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 05, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jun 01, 2010 | Google Chrome
Oct 08, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jun 19, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Apr 15, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Sep 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 25, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Aug 29, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
606 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: