Question about Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have a Okidata 9500 DXN that is having issues with the following:
How to clear waste toner from cartridge.
How to clear toner sensor error.
How to remove Tray to remove paper jam.
Your asking a bit much
1) - Power ON printer while holding both the + & - buttons until “OKIUSER” message appears in LCD.
2) - Press + or – button until “ENGINE DIAG MODE” is displayed.
3) Press "ENTER", displayed will be "DIAGNOSTIC MODE XX.XX.XX S-MODE"
4) Press + or – button until “NV-RAM INITIAL” is displayed.
Half way, dont stop too long it will time out....
5) Press "ENTER" again.
6) Will appear "TABLE 1" message.
7) Press "ENTER" until "EXECUTING RESET" message appear. ...............the "NV-RAM INITIAL" message will BLINK.
Tada....This procedure reset TONER, DRUM, FUSER and BELT...life counts
8) power OFF printer, wait 10 sec, and power ON again..
To access Service Mode in C9300 power ON printer with 0, 1, 6, 7 at same time...you can do some good damage in there!! (I warned ya!)
Resetting consumables for OKI C7300,C7500,C9300 printer I think!
1. Hold buttons 0 + 1 + 6 + 7 on startup.
2. Press button 0 several times until "DIAGNOSTIC MODE xx.xx.xx" shows.
3. Hold buttons 2 + 3 until "ENGINE DIAG LEVEL 4" shows.
4. Press button 1 to scroll to "COUNTER SET".
5. Press button 2 to scroll through menu items (button 6 scrolls backwards)
6. To alter the value of an item, first press button 3 to select the digit to be altered. The selected digit will slowly flash. (Button 3 moves to the right through the digits. Button 7 takes you to the left.)
7. Then press button 2 to increase the value of the selected digit. Press button 6 to decrease the value.
8. When the changes have been made hold buttons 1 + 3 + 5. The screen will flash three times and then an * will appear on the right of the screen. The new value is set.
9. To leave the counter set menus, turn the printer off.
Each colour toner counter shows life as percentage used. So a toner showing 30% has used up 30% of its toner. 100% would indicate a near empty toner. This is the reverse of the toner life shown from the "usage menu" when the printer is in normal operation, which shows the toners as a percentage life remaining. You will want toner showing 00%. note:this is oposite of what you see in user mode
Some models exhange these steps
3) HOLD 0 + 4 "ENGINE DIAG LEVEL 2" shows
4) Press 1 to cycle to "fuser unit"
5) 2 to scroll to TONER
REST IS SAME WE WANT TO SET WHAT i GUESS IS AT 100% TO 0%.
Posted on Nov 19, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2017 | OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 17, 2012 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 30, 2011 | OKI C9600hdn Laser Printer
May 15, 2011 | Brother HL3040CN Laser Printer
Mar 28, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 30, 2010 | OKI C9800hdn Led Printer
May 21, 2010 | Kyocera FS-C5030N Led Printer
Apr 18, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 08, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Aug 07, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1,310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: