- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try to do these steps.. 1. run and install samsung pc suite on your computer. 2. after a successful installation, connect your phone through usb 3. on your pc suite, select tools, select phone book manager 4. synchronize your phone to the pc, 5. once sychronized, create a back up of your contacts, 6. select from the drop down list csv extension file. press okay and it will ask you where you wanted to save it. 7. select from your my document folder the appropriate storage, example, NPS folder and press save. it will create a back up for your contacts. 8. to print the contacts, go to your my documents folder, NPS folder, right click the file, select open with , select excel. you can now print your contacts.
Step 2) Select drive C: or D:
depending on the memory in which the Sms messages have been saved.
C-phone memory D-memory card
Step 3) For example u selected c: ,
Then open "system" folder.
step 4) Then in "system" folder open
step 5) Then in this folder u will see different
folders (eg 0010001_s) and certain files (eg 00100000). These files are
the actual messages. Browse through every folder and open all files till
u get the sms u are looking for.
Step 6) For opening the files
don't choose options>file>open as it will show format not
supported rather choose options>file>hex/text viewer. By selecting
the "Hex/ text viewer" u ll be able to open and read the deleted SMS
1. Install the sd into the phone.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > USB > Mass Storage
3. Connect the MotoVE240 to your PC via USB
4. Under My Computer open drive (E:).
5. Find the folder that has your music in it. Example: My compter made a folder called Music.
6. Drag music from that folder to the my_music folder. (the phone will only read music that is in this folder.)
7. remove your phone from the usb
8. press the music note on your phone and enjoy your music
Hi there. It sounds like you have a virus on your machine, apart from not being able to view hidden files and folders is there anything else thats going wrong with the PC at all? for example on start-up do you get any strange error messages or has the recycle bin name been changed?
Did you create a folder for the Ringtones? if you did, make sure you have it on 2 (sounds)...go to Menu, Press 7 (my stuff), press 2(sounds) open your Ringtone folder and Voila!!! der they r...press d options (dont play the song, just highlight d ones u want to set as a ringtone) press 2...n der u go.
Reps are appreciated :)