Question about HP 4250 Monochrome LaserJet Printer
I am facing a problem with my printer hp laserjet 4250
durning printing that is a Network printer
when i am puting a print than a an error appear
"Remove all paper from bin"
and not getting print
help me please
HP Laserjet 4250 Network connected laserjet printer.
Steps to be follwed to set right :
01. Please check in number of desktops or laptops it connected.
02. Give proper IP Address in the Desktop or Laptop where it has to be orignally installed.
03. Being a network printer, lot of desktop or laptop users might have printing job iniated.
04. Right click the printer properties which is available bottom right hand corner ikon and delete or cacel all printing jobs.
05. The original desktop or laptop where the IP Address created will be rebooted. System should be restarted.
06. Try to print now to close this solution.
07. Still the problem persits, kindy contact local HP Authorised printer service engineer to set right this issue.
Have a nice working day.
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2014 | HP Laserjet 4250dn Network Laser Printer...
Nov 04, 2012 | HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
Sep 21, 2011 | HP Hewlett Packard LaserJet 5550n Printer
Mar 12, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4200n Printer
May 11, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 18, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
Sep 05, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4250dtn Printer
May 14, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
Apr 24, 2008 | HP LaserJet P3005n Printer
Jan 09, 2008 | HP 4250 Monochrome LaserJet Printer
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!