Anybody out there?? -cant open my email- account for a few days already, also when using other computers, browsers, u.s.- or german page. I´m logged in, but when i click on the displayed new mail on the main page, an empty window opens, says `done´...;-(. any sugestions? is it a yahoo problem, if so, why dont they fix it? somebody please kick their *****, i promise to watch all the pop up and advertising stuff;-) Thanks a lot for your help ANDRE
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ymail is part of Yahoo Mail. In order to provide users with more combinations for email addresses, Yahoo introduced another email extension called Ymail. Ymail accounts look like email@example.com. Ymail allows users whose desired email address was already taken to create their desired address and still have all the same features as Yahoo Mail. Accessing a Ymail account is quick and easy and can be done from any web browser.
1. Create a Ymail account, if you don't already have one. Open a browser window and type "http://mail.yahoo.com" and click "Sign Up" under "Don't Have a Yahoo ID?" section. Fill in the appropriate information in each blank in section 1. This section is for your name, gender, birthday and location. In section 2, choose a Yahoo ID/email address. In the drop down box beside the email address text box, choose "ymail.com." Press "Check" to see if the email address is available. If it's not available for use, choose another address, but keep the "ymail.com" domain the same. Choose two security questions in section 3. This are necessary in case you forget your password. The alternate email address is optional. Type in the security code at the bottom of the screen and press "Create My Account."
2. Open a browser window and type "http://mail.yahoo.com" to access the Ymail login screen.
3.Type your full email address in the "YahooID" box. Be sure to include the "@ymail.com" or the address will not be recognized. Using the full address distinguishes Ymail accounts from Yahoo or Rocketmail accounts.
4. Type your password in the "Password" box. Your password is case sensitive. Press "I Can't Access My Account" if you've forgotten your password. You can either have the password sent to another email address or change it altogether after answering the security questions you set up during the account creation process.
5. Press "Sign In" to access the Ymail account.
Create Email Newsletterswww.iContact.com
Email marketing to fit your needs. Start a Free 30-Day Trial Today.
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for using fixya.com
Yahoo!Mail Account is only valid for 3months (90 days). If your account is inactive for more than 90 days, your email account will automatically deleted from the Yahoo list.
But if your active mail user, but you cant open your account, try this following steps:
-Open your Yahoo!Messenger (if available)
-Sign in, use your email username and password
-When you sign in, click the mail icon in the Yahoo!Messenger
it will redirect you to your Yahoo!Mail account.. You can now use your Yahoo!Mail again..
Clear your cache or cookies and flush your dns by opening a command prompt and typing: ipconfig /flushdns. Try to use a different browser. Like if you currently using Firefox, try opening yahoo mail wit IE, or vice versa.
This can just be due to corrupted temp int files. Clear the temporary internet files or browser cache and cookies on the browser that you are using. Restart the computer and check your yahoo mail again. If no go, note any error that you are getting, or indicate what is happening when you attempt to read your emails.