Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
When the Printing job initiated, the pages will print slowly and we cannot pull the paper from the printer. That will lead to the paper push becomes inactive.
Thnigs to do for rectifify the problem :
01. Please remove the toner / cartridge from the Printer..
02. Please remove the jammed sheets from the roller.
03. If any other opening available in the printer, that also can be opened.
04. Please try to pull out all loose sheets available in the printer.
05. Clean the roller with good cloth and remove all dusts from the printer.
06. Install the papers in the In Tray properly.
07. Reboot the system along with the Printer.
The above points will solve your paper jam problem in the printer.
Have a Nice day
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 16, 2009 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Dec 12, 2008 | Lexmark T640 Laser Printer
Dec 22, 2007 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Feb 26, 2018 | Honeywell Office Equipment & Supplies
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!