Question about Casio Exilim Cameras
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn your device off and remove the battery cover and battery
2. Remove the end-cover by pushing the cover away
3. Pull the bumper tabs up to separate the bumper from the device and remove bumpers
4. Snap new bumpers firmly into place
5. Re-attach the end-cover, re-insert the battery and re-attach battery cover..
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2013 | Hardware & Accessories
Feb 26, 2012 | Canon PowerShot A1100IS 12.1 MP Digital...
Aug 13, 2011 | Refrigerators
Oct 17, 2009 | Nikon Coolpix 4600 Digital Camera
Oct 17, 2009 | Ovens
Jul 29, 2009 | Whirlpool MH1150XM Convection/Microwave...
Jul 13, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
Jan 27, 2009 | 2000 Ford Focus
Jan 05, 2009 | Bosch HBL 745 Stainless Steel Electric...
Nov 13, 2007 | Frigidaire FRS26KF5C Side by Side...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!