Question about Cuisinart CRC-400 4-Cup Rice Cooker
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Cooking Rice
Ironically, I came to this site with the same questin you posted. I just found my manual. This is how tha manual tells you to steam rice:
Place one of the steamer baskets on the steamer base.
Place 1 cup of rice and 10 ozs of water in the rice bowl.
Place the rice bowl on the steamer basket and cover the steamer.
Set timer for approximately 32 minutes, depending on your taste.
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
SOURCE: Rice Cooker Instructions
if cooking rice is your problem. you must first fill your rice cooker with rice and rinse it with water to remove excess starch when your done removing the excess starch you will have to add water for every cup of rice, 1 1/2 cups water or you can try 1:2 ratio (1 cup of rice: 2 cups of water). same goes to any other cuisines. i hope you find my solution helpful.
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
here is the link to Back & decker rice cookers Manuals
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Here are the instructions that came with the cooker:
Cooking times may vary due to variations in microwave ovens. Adjust cooking times for best results in your oven.
To Cook Rice:
1. Remove basket.
2. Pour 1 cup of uncooked rice into the bottom of the basket, rinse rice thoroughly with cold water.
3. Transfer the rinsed rice from the basket to the bottom of the cooker.
4. Add 1 1/2 cups of water and 1 tsp salt (salt is optional).
5. Secure lid and lock clamps. Open vent holes.
6. Microwave on medium setting (50%) for 10 - 12 minutes (white rice) or 18-20 (brown rice).
7. Remove from microwave, close vent holes and let stand with the lid fastened for 4-5 minutes (the steam continues to cook the rice.)
8. Remove rice from the cooker and fluff with a fork.
Yields: 3 cups of cooked rice or 4 to 6 servings.
Cooking Potatoes and Vegetables:
1. Insert Basket.
2. Pour one cup of water plus 1/4 tsp. salt into the bottom of the cooker.
3. Peel vegetables (if desired), cut into evenly sized pieces and place inside basket.
4. Secure lid and lock clamps. Close vent holes.
5. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
6. Remove from microwave and let stand with lid fastened for 3-4 minutes (the steam continues to cook the vegetables.)
1. Remove basket and lid (lid not used initially for preparing pasta inside the microwave).
2. Pour 2 cups (5 oz.) of uncooked noodles into the bottom of the cooker.
3. Add 2 1/2 cups water.
4. Microwave on high setting 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
5. Remove from microwave, stir noodles, secure lid and lock clamps. Close vent holes. Let stand for 3-4 minutes.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2015 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
May 10, 2011 | Zojirushi NS-KCC05 Micom 3-Cup Rice Cooker
Jul 28, 2010 | Oster 3071 Rice Cooker
Jul 27, 2010 | Aroma Arc1000 Rice Cooker
Nov 10, 2009 | Wolfgang Puck BDRC0010 10-Cup Rice Cooker
Jul 01, 2009 | Black & Decker HS80 Rice Cooker
Mar 27, 2009 | Zojirushi NS-PC10 5-Cup Rice Cooker
Jan 30, 2009 | Rival RC160 16-Cup Rice Cooker
Aug 08, 2008 | Rival RCS200 20-Cup Rice Cooker
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: