Question about HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
1. Connect a compatible scanner to your computer. A list of compatible scanners is available in technical document 107203 "Mac OS X 10.2: Scanners Compatible With Image Capture "The scanned image is saved in your Pictures folder in your home directory and opened in Preview.
2. Install any necessary software drivers that came with the scanner.
Note: Not all scanners require the installation of additional software drivers.
3. Turn on the scanner.
4. Press the scan button on the scanner. See the documentation that came with the scanner for specific instructions. Image Capture opens automatically and a preview scan appears.
5. Select the area of the image you want to scan.
Figure 1 Preview image with area to be scanned selected
6. Click Options in the toolbar to adjust settings specific to your scanner.
Figure 2 Options icon
7. Adjust any settings in the drawer that appears.
8. Click Scan.
Note: These are the default options. They can be changed in the Image Capture toolbar.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2011 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Office Equipment &...
Jan 26, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 18, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 12, 2009 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Mar 01, 2009 | Brother MFC 8440 All-In-One Laser Printer
Dec 03, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C351 All-In-One...
Dec 21, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
1,057 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!