- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Go to Menu>Choose Settings>Connectivity 2. Go to Data Accounts 3. Create New Account. GPRS/ PS Data Account Name: MyGlobe GPRS APN: www.globe.com.ph 4. Save Account 5. Go to Browser, Slect Options and click Internet Settings 6. Add New Profile Name: MyGlobe WAP Connect Using: MyGlobe GPRS IP ADDRESS: 203.177.042.214 ADVANCED Chg. Homepage: MyGlobe GPRS Address: http://www.globe.com.ph/globe.asp Save Profile
MyGlobe Internet Settings
1. Go to Menu>Choose Settings>Connectivity 2. Go to Data Accounts 3. Create New Account. GPRS/ PS Data Account Name: MyGlobe INTERNET APN: internet.globe.com.ph 4. Save Account
MyGlobe MMS Settings
1. Go to Menu>Choose Settings>Connectivity 2. Go to Data Accounts 3. Create New Account. GPRS/ PS Data Account Name: MyGlobe MMS APN: mms.globe.com.ph 4. Save Account 5. Go to Messages>Picture Messages>Option>Internet Profile 6. Create New Profile Name: MyGlobe MMS Connect Using: MyGlobe MMS IP ADDRESS: 203.177.042.214 7. Save Profile 8. Select the profile MyGlobe MMS in Internet Profile 9. Save Settings 10. Go to Messages>Picture Messages >Options 11. Edit Message Server
12. From Message Settings, make your Internet Profile: MyGlobe MMS
1. Delete unused names/numbers from the address book to free up memory. (Perhaps write down the ones you want to keep for later re-entry)
2. Once a critical threshold is reached the msg inbox indicator will blink on
3. Enter inbox and DELETE as many messages as you can before phone freezes up again
4. If phone freezes or you get the error message again, restart and keep deleting from the phone book until it allows you hassle-free msg inbox access as per normal (but don't forget to continue deleting thos messages).
That means that there is a double entry. the number saved in your address book has eitehr been saved twice or saved twice with different names. Delete the entry in the address book then turn off and on your phone. you should see the name of the other entry now.
Hi there, This is a common problem and its quite easy to resolve.
I had a very similar problem with a friends nokia 5200 memory stick , it refused access to the card , i got the message disk is write protected I couldnt even access it from a PC card reader or format it . Somehow he had accidentally set a security code for the memory stick and the mobile then forgot he had done it , I tried the usual code of 1,2,3,4 and this didnt work. When I tried the number 1 on its own , suddenly I could access the memory stick again and format it and didnt get the message (disk is write protected)...Reset your P800 security codes with the master reset function in the main settings menu.This will remove any codes that restrict access to the memory stick...
waht u can do is u might have got a software with this install that in ur PC after that plug ur USB into it, after that there is an option callled sync. after u click on that it will ask for the data which u want to transfer it. selct messages.