- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
They should be. I would replace the electrolytics for each of the failed zones. If you do not have a tester, just replace the electrolytics out of hand. The intermittent sound suggests one is likely shorted but not completely or has opened up internally- but not completely.
Here are a few things you can try. If you have two accounts on the PC,
try to logon into both to see if the problem occurs on both. If you
don't have two accounts, create a second one and try it. Check those
internet security settings to see if any of the buttons are greyed out.
If it only happens on one account, check and compare the registry
registry settings below to see if they match and see if they match
those of the working account.
Heart rates are known by the garmin software as zones, numeroted 1 up to 9. You can set on the software your heart rate, based on : - HR max ; - intermediate HR, linked to the zones. Then, when you upload a session in the software, you will analyze the zones you ran in.
Another tip : to set on the Garmin itself, the Zones to ON,then Z0 to ON, and Z0 HRM to ON : here you can indicate your HRM low (ex : 165 for me) and the HRM High (185 for example). Then during your session, an up or down arrow will appear, indicate if you run below your HRM low (aerobic zone), your anaerobic zone (betwin HRM Low and High) or in VO2 max.
Go to that link. Its a configurator that can send the correct settings to the phone. Just select the manufacturer and model and follow the directions. What is the specific error? Just Error? If its something like http $code$ error then thats a network error, not phone.
If that doesnt work try this manual setup:
Setup Access Point:
From the Main menu go to Tools > Settings > Connectivity > Network > Access Points
Create New or Edit existing
Set the Name to T-Zones
Set the Access Point Name to wap.voicestream.com
Note: If you signed up for Total Internet, use internet2.voicestream.com or possibly internet3.voicestream.com
From the Main menu go to Browser > Settings > Profiles
I have had a similar problem when I first got my unlocked phone. I have T-mobile as well, and once they find out you have a phone device not purchased by them, they are not very helpful - they will give you their default mms settings(same ones listed on their site). I tried those settings and they did not work on the particular unlocked phone I had. I did some extensive web searching and came across a few settings that worked with my phone. I will list them here. Hope they work for you!
*MMS Settings: Home URL - http://18.104.22.168/servlets/mms
*Protocol Type - WAP
*WAP IP Address - 22.214.171.124
*GPRS Access Point - wap.voicestream.com
*GPRS Username - Leave Blank
*GPRS Password - Leave Blank
*Authentication Type - normal