- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The message "Print Unable 32" or "Machine Error 32" will appear on the LCD display if paper or labels are stuck inside the printer or drum unit.
This will also appear if there is either a mechanical issue or just a problem with a sensor possibly software.
1) The way to resolve this issue is to make sure there is no paper in between the rollers or on top of the print heads (if applicable).
2) If there is no paper the you will need to hard reset the printer which will restore to manufacuter settings and reset software.
Hold down the Menu botton while plugging in the power cable. The display should read "Maintenance." let go of the menu button and then punch in 91. The display should read "Param Init." The unit will beep once. Then type 99. The unit will exit maintenance mode.
This only works for maybe 30% of the time.
3) If this does not work then : Refer to Manufacturer or return the item.
IF PRINTER DOES NOT HAVE A MENU BUTTON:
1)Turn the printer power switch OFF. Check that the front cover is closed.
2)Turn the printer power switch ON while holding down the GO button until the Toner, Drum and Paper LEDS are lit.
3)Release the GO button. All LEDs will be off.
4)Press the GO button 8 times. The Ready LED will flash briefly while the printer is reset. After the printer is reset the READY LED will be lit.