Question about Samsung SCX-4100 All-In-One Laser Printer
I own aa acer travel mate 4150 Laptop.I have connected it to a canon printer Bjc-1000SP using a USB adapter to the LPT connector at the printer.Everytime I tried to print a message at the printer icon bottom bar of the pc shows printer fail to print.I have reset and re-load the printer software all invain.It's still the same .Please help. Tq.
I m using a laptop of lenovo company and a printer from samsung the model is scx-4100. laptop is connected to printer through a usb port.whenever i request for print a document , an icon appears saying that usb not recognized and fails to print the document.can u suggest me a solution so that i can get rid of this problem?
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
It sounds that your problem might be on the USB to paralel adapter. Do you have another printer ti try it with ? Check the configuration for this adapter.
Posted on Nov 18, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2011 | Acer TravelMate 4150LCi Notebook
1) Install the network adapter on the printer, if necessary. Many wireless printers have the adapter pre-installed, but if this isn't the case, turn off and unplug the printer. Then, remove the back cover on the adapter slot and place the adapter into the slot.
2) Plug in and turn on the printer. Then, insert the drivers CD that came with the printer into the CD drive of the computer. If you've misplaced the CD, the drivers can be downloaded from the website of the printer's manufacturer.
3) Configure the network adapter. Once the drivers installation has loaded, select "Using a wireless network" and then select "Next". Usually, there is a User Agreement at this point, to which you will agree and press "Next".
4) Connect the laptop to the printer using a USB cable. Connect one end into the USB port on the back of the printer and the other end to a free USB port on the computer.
5) Finish configuring the network adapter. After connecting the laptop and printer with the USB cable, select "Create or modify the printer's wireless settings" and then click "Next".
6) Connect the printer to a wireless network. The wireless setup utility will automatically open after the adapter has been configured. Find your wireless network in the "Wireless networks found in your area" and select "Next". Then verify this information on the next screen.
7) Connect the laptop to the printer through the wireless network. Now, disconnect the USB cable. Make sure that both the laptop and printer are connected to your network. If they are, you're now set up.
Aug 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 11, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 4150LCi Notebook
Aug 31, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 240 Notebook
Feb 19, 2009 | Canon BJC 80 InkJet Printer
Nov 06, 2008 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Nov 01, 2007 | Canon BJC 80 InkJet Printer
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: