Question about Sony SA-VAD900 System
Is there anything i can do to make it play all kinds of cd dvd media for ex: cd-r cd+r dvd-r dvd+r dvdrw mp3 and the list goes on. can i change the dvd changer all together for an upgraded version that will play these and more? is there a way to upgrade the firmware on this thing? if so where do i get it and how do i do it?
i bought this dvd changer 7 years ago and it was expensive! If I have to purchase another system it will not be a sony thats for sure!
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. pl confirm ur drive as as sony as AW-Q170A
2. Download both file necflash_wingui.zip and 113bt_rpc1.zip
3. If ur not sure about drive being master or slave turn all the IDE to PIO mode. Pl remember flashing will not be possible if in other mode.
4. Unzip the zip file
5. Run necflash dump the firmweare file at safe location and flash the bin file with 113Bt_prc.bin.
6. Reboot in safe mode. Restore IDE to original mode.
7. Reboot and start normally. Bingo prob is solved
Posted on May 01, 2008
As far as I know, it should work if you use a Div x codec, you then need to load it via pc and convert to Div X. The player will the promp route. All you do is press enter and select from the list.
Posted on Feb 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2013 | Pioneer DV-420 Black 1080p HDMI...
May 13, 2012 | eMachines EL1210-09 PC Desktop
May 12, 2012 | LG GH22NS50 22X DVDRW SATA Drive OEM...
Aug 20, 2011 | Coby TF-DVD7107 Portable DVD Player
Feb 26, 2011 | LG GH22NS50 22X DVDRW SATA Drive OEM...
Jan 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 18, 2008 | Computers & Internet
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: