Question about Xerox WorkCentre C2424DN All-In-One Laser Printer
I nned to restore NVRAM from the WorkCentre 2424.
How can i do it?.
1. From the System Setup menu, go to Information --> Troubleshooting --> Service Tools menu.
2. With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
3. Reset NVRAM is in there
If that doesnt work try below.
1. Turn the system power ON.
2. Wait for the Xerox logo to begin moving across the display.
3. Before the logo is centered on the display (stops moving), press and hold the Back and Info buttons on the control panel.
4. Hold both buttons until the display reads 'Beginning Service Mode Initialization'. Release the buttons and the system reboots into service mode with the Service Diagnostics menu displayed. You should find it in the function sub menu.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 07, 2011 | Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Laser Printer
Jan 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 24, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre C2424DN All-In-One Laser...
Jun 04, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre M-24 Color Copier
Oct 20, 2008 | Xerox WorkCentre C2424DN All-In-One Laser...
Apr 24, 2008 | Xerox WorkCentre C2424DN All-In-One Laser...
Apr 03, 2008 | Xerox WorkCentre M-24 Color Copier
Nov 16, 2007 | Dell 3000cn Laser Printer
428 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: