Question about West Bend 01568 Popcorn Maker
When Popper Has Popped Corn Just Before.
1. Pour the properly measure amount of Oil into the kettle.
2. Wait about 45 seconds - or until the Oil in the kettle starts to smoke slightly.
3. Pour the contents of the properly measured corn cup (kernels plus popcorn salt or Flavacol) into the kettle.
4. Wait about 2 1/2 minutes. If you are using a pan on the stove without an agitator, you must constantly shake gently. When the crackling noise of the popping corn is no longer heard, dump the kettle and empty it completely.
5. Repeat if needed for more popcorn.
6. When you are finished popping, turn off the kettle agitator switch (if you have one) and turn off the Pilot light/ heat switch.
7. After the machine has cooled enough so as not to be dangerously hot, wipe the outside of the kettle with a soft damp cloth. This helps prevent a heavy build-up of the Oil.
- Bagged floss keeps a day or two, depending on the humidity
- Use bags to make and display cotton candy in advance - use cones for immediate sales
- Unless you're experienced, it's best to turn off the motor to refill the spinner head
- If machine will be used more than 20ft. from power source, be sure to have an adequate extension cord
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2011 | Nostalgia Electrics CCP-509 Popcorn Maker
Dec 21, 2009 | Helman Group RKP-630 Popcorn Maker
Dec 15, 2009 | Presto 04820 PopLite Popcorn Maker
Jan 01, 2009 | Helman Group RKP-630 Popcorn Maker
Dec 25, 2008 | Helman Group RKP-630 Popcorn Maker
Jun 19, 2008 | Nostalgia Electrics KPM-508 Popcorn Maker
Mar 22, 2018 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
356 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: