Question about Dyson DC14 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
- Stand behind the vacuum cleaner
- Remove the AI PIPE (it has two purple buttons that you push together to lift it up and out - it looks like a Tuba)
- Lay the handle down
- Stick your index finger and middle finger into the vacant AI Pipe Hole (the square hole)
- Reach over with your thumb and press the black button in front of the square hole
- WHilst pushing the black button, lift your index finger and your middle finger and move the gray plastic piece up (lift the square holse basically)
- Remove your fingers from the square hole
- Lift the handle and stand your machine back upright again
- Place the AI Pipe back into the square hole
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Upright Vacuum...
Dec 21, 2012 | Dyson DC25 All Floors Bagless Upright...
Mar 31, 2010 | Dyson DC14 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Mar 10, 2010 | Dyson DC25 All Floors Bagless Upright...
Feb 22, 2010 | Dyson DC07 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
Feb 02, 2009 | Dyson DC18 all floors Bagless Upright...
Apr 18, 2008 | Dyson DC07 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: