Question about Uniden EXAI5680 Cordless Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
I read thru the manual. There is nothing bout recovery of factory messages. If you recorded your own, try deleting it. Or unplug the base from power and try a reset. This is from the manual. At the end, I gave you a link to the manual!
Using a pre-recorded greeting
If you erase or do not record your own
greeting message, the unit plays a prerecorded
greeting message for callers
and asks them to leave messages. If the
message recording time (page 39) is set
to “Greeting only”, caller messages
are not recorded and the unit plays a
different pre-recorded greeting message
asking callers to call again.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2012 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Mar 19, 2012 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jun 15, 2011 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jul 04, 2010 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Dec 05, 2009 | Uniden 2.4 GHz Expandable Phone System...
Aug 14, 2009 | Uniden Lands Phones
Mar 21, 2009 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jan 28, 2009 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Apr 19, 2017 | Uniden EXAI5680 Cordless Phone
342 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: