Question about Canon i475 InkJet Printer
Have the same problem and nobody have the solution.
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2014 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Nov 18, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 19, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 11, 2010 | Canon Printers & Copiers
This is basically ink
You have to reset ink
1.Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon i475 InkJet Printer
May 24, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
May 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 13, 2014 | Canon i475 InkJet Printer
653 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!