Question about Televison & Video
1. There'll be a fuse in the plug, so check that's not blown by replacing it with one of the SAME type
2. Don't assume your mains socket is working. Test it with another appliance, and plug your TV into another socket that you know is working.
Sometimes a power surge or fluctuation will cause a digital TV to lose its programming (memory). Try these steps to see if will will help (works sometimes on some brands of TVs).
1. Unplug the TV and leave it unplugged for about 10 minutes.
2. After that time, and while the TV is still unplugged, press and hold the main Power On/Off button for about 10 seconds. Release the button.
3. Plug the TV back in and attempt to turn it on normally.
If it powers up normally, the problem is fixed. The TV should then start automatically seeking active signals (channels) from your connected input signal source. If it doesn't, go to the Setup (or Settings) menu and select the Channel Search (or auto program) mode.
If it doesn't power up, press and hold the main Power On/Off switch for up to about 10 seconds (or until it turns on, whichever comes first).
If it still fails to power up, then your TV most likely has an internal fault (such as a blown fuse or power protection circuit, or a blown power supply capacitor) that is preventing it from powering up. This would have to be diagnosed and repaired by a reputable service technician.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2013 | Polaroid 19 inch Widescreen 1080i LCD HDTV...
Feb 18, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 30, 2010 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Dec 28, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Oct 12, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Jul 18, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Jun 16, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
May 15, 2008 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!