Question about Emerson EWD2004
Everything worked fine for 2 years. Somehow the DVD/VCR got switched to CH 4. I can still view DVD/VCRs but I can no longer receive TV stations. I have sat TV and ch 4 is used, so I need to DVD set to ch 3. Everything worked fine until the DVD inadvertently got switched to ch 4 and the manual doesn't say how to get it back to ch 3.
The manual sets out a procedure for shifting from thr default (ch 3) to ch 4 only, so I tried to follow that procedure again to reverse it in case it toggled. No luck.
What do I do now, coach?
1) Set your TV to channel 3.
2) Insert a pre-recorded tape into this unit.
3) Press the OUTPUT button on the DVD/VCR so that the VCR OUTPUT light is lit.
• If noise appears on the TV screen, press the VCR/TV button on the remote control.
4) Press the PLAY button once.
5) After a few seconds, press the PLAY button on the DVD/VCR for 3 seconds.
• The RF output channel will change to channel 3 from channel 4 and you will see a playback picture.
• When a picture does not appear on the TV screen, repeat step .
6) Press the STOP button to stop playback.
Posted on Nov 17, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2010 | Sony RDR-VX515 DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 20, 2009 | LG RC897T DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
Jul 15, 2009 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
May 14, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
Mar 08, 2009 | GoVideo VR3845 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 30, 2009 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
Jan 23, 2009 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
Jan 17, 2009 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Nov 20, 2007 | Philips MWD2205 DVD Player/VCR
Sep 08, 2013 | Emerson EWD2004
253 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!