Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
To disable the speaker, perform the following:
1. Access the Key Operator Mode (press HELP, then touch Key Ope mode at the left front of touch screen and then enter Password if necessary).
2. Touch 2. FAX from the Key Operator Mode screen.
3. Touch Line Parameter Set from the Fax Initial Setting menu screen.
4. Use the UP and DOWN arrows to select Line Monitor Audio.
5. Touch EDIT to switch from ON to hear transmissions, or OFF based on customer demand.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2014 | Konica Minolta 7020 7022 7025 Copier Drum...
Nov 07, 2012 | Konica Minolta Copier Toner 7033/7040...
May 10, 2011 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 30, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 30, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 23, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 21, 2009 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
Sep 17, 2008 | Konica Minolta Minolta DI1610FP...
Dec 18, 2017 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!