Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try this: see if you can find an external monitor, use a VGA cable to hook to monitor...tell me if the lines are still showing on the external monitor...
let me know.
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
itz may b caused frm many internal hardware cause, like the battery(main/cmos);
ram; cpu; cpu heatsinh n fan..
howevr, before proceeding to complex test to verify the current status of ur laptop, at 1st all u need is to put on the laptop to charge for atleast 4hrs..(the gauge status may show u a pseudo process)..
if u r a professional:..
1) remove the ram(s) from itz slot(s), gently rub itz connector teeth using a rubber to remove carbon or oxide formed if any..
2) check the internal system battery to b above +3v..
3) replace the main/power battery with a standby n see..
4) replace the power adapter with a standby n see..
5) open the cpu heat sink with cooling fan..deep clean all dust/dirts..put some "Heat Sink Compound" (available in local chip level spare market), on the cpu n under the fan..resit it again tightly n carefully..
6) if all the above fails..check for the system board..
so itz always better to hv supervision..frm ur system admin/vendor/good or authorized service center....
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
SOURCE: I have an HP Pavilion
To get the product key of your laptop, you will have to contact the supplier of the laptop in order for him to be able to give you the real product key, some times, some parts of the laptop might have been replaced with a new one, therefore the product key would end up being different from that of manufacturer.
Besides the product key on the laptop, that is the only other way you can get the product key.
Posted on Oct 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Dec 29, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Nov 23, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000 dv6100 dv6200 dv6300...
Apr 10, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
943 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!