Question about Ezonics CobraCam Webcam
I lost the zebronic usb web cameras software and i dont the model number . how can i find the model number and how can i get the installation soft ware
Copy this site and paste it in your browser address
And then go to the Web Cam Model Number you have and select the windows
Operating system you have and download.
If your not sure you can look at the webcams and see which one looks like yours before downloading at this site http://www.zebronics.net/webcameras.asp Then go back and download the driver.
Then to install follow these instructions:
Disconnect the Camera from the USB port and reinstall the CD or Downloaded software program. When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, do so and it should work.
Then to use it on the Web, do this.
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype (http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/windows/beta/downloading/ ) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able to see and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger (http://www.soft32.com/download_30.html ) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
Go to this site http://download.live.com/?sku=messenger and download Windows Live Messenger.
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.” And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
1st You download Webcam Driver.
my zebronic webcams After this install the Webcam driver in the system.
Installation of Webcam Driver
Go to the control panel
Click on the System Icon
Click on the Hardware Tab
Click on the Device Manager s
Select the Unknown Device or printer device where yellow Question Marks sign on it.
Right click on it and uninstall it.
After this go to the top of the device manager and click on scan for hardware changes.
Driver installation Wizard start.
Brows Your Driver from the Hard Disk and click on next.
Driver will be install.
Ezonics Camera Drivers for Windows XP Vista Windows 7
Posted on Mar 29, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 05, 2010 | Ezonics CobraCam Webcam
Nov 28, 2009 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Jun 06, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Jun 01, 2009 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
May 28, 2009 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Aug 09, 2008 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Jul 17, 2011 | Ezonics CobraCam Webcam
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: