Question about Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
ID sensor error. needs new sensor, and.or full P.M
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
Testimonial: "also too later, i have cleaned the id sensor image the machine it's ok and never blink more. thanks"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2016 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 18, 2015 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 07, 2015 | Ricoh Aficio Office Equipment & Supplies
Access Procedure 2 - Using DPS101-2
1. Turn the main switch off.
2. Remove the BACK rear cover AND EXPOSE THE MAIN BOARD. LOCATE DIPSWITCH 101 ALSO CALLED DPS101 AND PUSH UP THE NUMBER 2 SLIDE OF THE 4 SLIDES and turning on DPS101-2, then turn on the main switch. "5" will blink in the Copy Counter.
3. Enter the desired SP mode number IN THIS CASE " 97 "by the numeral keys. SP mode
numbers are given in the Service Program Mode Table.
4. Press the Auto Image Density key to view the data. IN THIS CASE INPUT A "1" AND PRESS AUTO IMAGE DENSITY KEY TO CONFIRM AND ENTER THE "1"
5. To leave SP mode, turn off DPS101-2.
NOTE: To cancel an already entered SP mode, press the Auto Image
Jun 14, 2011 | Ricoh FT3713 Copier
Mar 25, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 1045 Black and White Copier
Dec 03, 2009 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 02, 2009 | Ricoh FT5832 Copier
Nov 11, 2009 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 24, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 24, 2009 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!