Question about Nokia 6230
Please do this.Type *#7370# in your mobile phone,it will ask whether you want to restore factory settings give yes and it will ask for the code the default code is 12345.Give the code and wait for some time your phone will restart and you will see that your factory settings are restored.kindly rate me if i had helped.
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
Goto settings in the main menu.
Refer security settings and select option "restore factory settings"
If that demands a security code, contact the vendor.
this should most probably solve the problem.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2012 | Nokia 1209 Cell Phone
Nov 24, 2011 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
1. Downoad [ANT] Simple Ant Simple.zip
2. If you have Nokia PC Suite running, be sure to close it by exiting from the taskbar icon.
3. Extract [ANT] Simple ] and run Simple.exe located in the folder
4. Connect the phone via USB to the computer by selecting Pc suit/Ovi suit when prompt a message in your pone.
5.After you've connected your phone, Click "Read Info"
6. On the MAIN tab, click on GET. Your phone IMEI number and model should be displayed on the bottom panel
7. Now click on the SERVICE tab and click on GET button under USER CODE
8. Your security code should now be displayed on the right side of the application window.
And for details How to Generate Your Phone Security code..Only for Nokia bb5
Thanks For visiting Fixya
Sep 20, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Sep 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 11, 2011 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Jan 25, 2011 | Nokia 7210
Jan 18, 2010 | Nokia 6020 Cellular Phone
Oct 29, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
540 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!