Question about SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
I cannot use the mp3. have to remove the battery to switch it off. but when i try to re-insert battery, it is still the same, frozen on one particular track. even when i tried to coonect to the computer, it doesn't help.
1. Download the c100_1.0.005a_FirmwareUtility file and save it on the desktop.
(the player should not be attached to the computer at this point)
2. Double click the file to run it.
3. Accept the license agreement.
4. Remove the battery from the mp3 player.
5. Press and hold the center (select) button and connect it to the computer.
6. If the New Hardware Wizard appears, do the following: (if asked, choose not to connect to the internet for updates), then choose to install the device automatically, then follow the prompts to finish the installation.
7. When the wizard comes up, or when the Update button becomes active (whichever happens first), you may release the select button.
8. Click the Update button, and then click OK to the message that comes up.
9. Wait until the upgrade finishes, then unplug the device.
10. Put the battery back in, and turn on the player.
11. Hopefully the update will be performed, then choose your language prompted.
12. Check if the issue is resolved.
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
Aug 13, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
Dec 25, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
Sep 28, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
Sep 27, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
Jan 08, 2018 | SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: