Question about Televison & Video
Microsoft WindowsLearn about media streaming settings in Windows Media Player, including how to block or allow streaming to ... You can also decide which devices will have access to your media. Picture of the media streaming options control panel Media ...
Microsoft Windows... Online Troubleshooting Service, your computer should be connected to the Internet. ... and then clicking Control Panel. ... Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings. For more information about playing audio or video files in WindowsMedia Player, see Play an ... United States of America Change region.
Posted on Jan 12, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 27, 2011 | 2001 Audi A6
You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Audi dealer!
You can find the radio code at: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/
The sequence of programming for a 2002 Audi TT Concert radio is:
1. Simultaneously push "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then simultaneously push again "SCAN" and "RDS" keys to confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed.
The radio is now ready to use!
Audi Delta CC Radio
Please perform the following procedures while the car is parked. Otherwise you risk getting into an accident while your attention is not focused on the driving. Entering anti-theft code The following is the procedure to re-activate the radio if the display shows "SAFE". It is important that the procedure be followed in the correct order.
Oct 14, 2011 | 2001 Audi TT
Mar 17, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 24, 2010 | JVC GR-D270 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jul 31, 2008 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Feb 10, 2008 | Samsung LN-T4671F 46 in. LCD Television
Jan 29, 2007 | Zenith A32B86R 32" TV
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: