Question about Apple iPod touch 1st Generation (8 GB) MP3 Player
My friend was messing around with my ipod touch he put different passcode on the ipod because i didn't tell him now it is disable i put it into the computer I set it up on but it keep saying "ERROR PUT PASSCODE" but the numbers dont come up HELP ME PLEASE EXPERTS
Here's how to enable it.
1. Turn on your iPod (in my case it would only get as far as displaying the Apple logo
2. Hold the power and home buttons down (the iPod will power off after 10 seconds, but keep holding those buttons down)
3. After the iPod powers off, release the power button (but keep holding the home button down)
4. After a couple more seconds, you should hear that magical “ding dong” that means the iPod is coming back alive, and that Windows has detected it. You may even see a little “New hardware” popup in Windows. It is now safe to release the home button, and your iPod is in DFU mode.
5. Now iTunes will see it as a DFU’ed iPod and should ask you to automatically restore its firmware.
6. iTunes has to download the new firmware, and it takes a while, so go make a sandwich.
Posted on Jul 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Feb 05, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 29, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 18, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 29, 2009 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
Mar 09, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 15, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Sep 17, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 27, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
May 17, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
May 18, 2017 | Apple iPod touch 1st Generation (8 GB) MP3...
282 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: