Every time I turn it slowly fades it to white..and than it does it again. I don't know how this happened. I was listening to it right before this happened. I Need help. Pluging it to the computer doesn't work. I don't know what to do.
You need to put the device into "recovery mode" before you run the tool.
- Turn the device off (hold power for 20 seconds) - Slide the hold switch into "hold" position. - Press and hold the "record" button while connecting it to your computer. Keep holding the "record" button until you see the "new hardware found" on your computer.
Then run the recovery tool. Select format when prompted.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I just fixed mine about two minutes ago - just plug it into your computer. Even if it does not recognise it, it should eventually turn on again. From there you should be able to reboot it. Mine is fine now.
have you tried unscrewing the back, the removing the battery. one thing that i did was i held the button down, it seems like it is not restarting, but if you hold it down for atleast 2 min, then it will actually restart, otherwise remove the battery, its just like a cell phone battery, just pluck it out
or formatting it and starting over, see if that helps
easy way to format
1.Shutdown player 2.Hold Rec button 3.Turn player on 4.Plug your player into the PC 5.Go to My computer 6.Find a Icon named 16Mb Format 7.Open that and make a new text file 8.Name it sansa.fmt 9.unplug player and it will say Formatting..... 10.when its finished it will reset , or shut off, when its done turn it on and see if that helps
I have the same problem .. But i found a trick ...When you have a blank screen. 1 you must listen music else press play until you listen it 2. flip the switch on the side to lock position 3. press on buttom the next tune 1-2 seconds 4. you will have a black screen ( you listen the music again) 5. flip the switch on the side to normal position. 6 the screen appear ok now..
7. else repeat ( most time once is ok but sometimes 2 or 3 times)