Question about Motorola Mobility I335 Cellular Phone
1. First you press your messages button where they are located
2. Now scroll down to where it says Inbox and make sure it is highlighted
3. Next press the button that looks like two pieces of papers one on top of the other...it is next to the OK button in the middle but on the left side.
4. Next you will see something that says Setup...press OK
5. Scroll down to where it says Cleanup press OK and you will see Inbox and Sent Items on there. Choose your Inbox ( you can also do the same for sent items)
6. Now just choose how often or how many messages you want cleaned up...then press the OK button.
7. It will automatically ask you if you want to do this now...choose yes
Posted on Jan 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2016 | JVC LT-42E488 Television
You can adjust the
brightness and contrast of your monitor to improve the readability of text and
to make digital pictures appear more like they'll look when printed.
To improve the results
when adjusting the brightness and contrast settings for your display, use
Display Color Calibration. (Display Color Calibration helps you adjust these
color settings and others.) For more information about calibrating your display
color in Windows,
see Calibrate your display.
The way you adjust
brightness and contrast varies and depends on your specific display.
Brightness and contrast buttons on the front of the monitor. Some monitors have brightness and contrast
controls on the front and use the standard symbols shown in the following
On-screen menu. You can change the brightness and contrast settings for some
displays by using an on-screen menu, and then setting the brightness and
contrast in the resulting menu. Many times, you can view the on-screen menu by
pressing a button-possibly labeled Menu-on the front of the monitor.
Feb 07, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2011 | LG 32LG30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 08, 2009 | LG 32LH30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 21, 2009 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 14, 2009 | Philips 42PFL3603D 42 in. LCD TV
Nov 30, 2008 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 15, 2008 | LG 42LG50 42 in. LCD HDTV
275 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!