Question about Sony SDM-HS73P 17" LCD Monitor
Check the brighness and contrast of the monitor from the menu button ... try giving reset ....
if same problem persists then the monitor CRT tube may be gone
jsut go expert technician and tell the problem...
if so the technician will recharge the tubes...
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Aug 21, 2010 | ViewSonic VX2835wm Monitor
Aug 08, 2010 | LG L1740P (Black, Silver) 17" LCD Monitor
Jan 11, 2010 | ViewSonic Computer Monitors
Nov 02, 2009 | ViewSonic VX2433WM 23.6" Monitor
Sep 02, 2009 | Dell E152FP 15" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Aug 03, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 940N Flat panel Monitor
Oct 17, 2007 | Sony SDM-HS75P/S 17" LCD Monitor
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: