Question about Sony SDM-HS73P 17" LCD Monitor
Check the brighness and contrast of the monitor from the menu button ... try giving reset ....
if same problem persists then the monitor CRT tube may be gone
jsut go expert technician and tell the problem...
if so the technician will recharge the tubes...
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Apr 28, 2017 | Sony SDM-HS74P/S 17" LCD Monitor
Aug 08, 2010 | LG L1740P (Black, Silver) 17" LCD Monitor
Jul 21, 2017 | Sony SDM N80 (Gray) 18.1" LCD Monitor
Jan 11, 2010 | ViewSonic Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2009 | ViewSonic VX2433WM 23.6" Monitor
Sep 02, 2009 | Dell E152FP 15" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Aug 03, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 940N Flat panel Monitor
Mar 13, 2017 | Sony SDM-HS73P 17" LCD Monitor
Apr 20, 2017 | Sony SDM-HS73P 17" LCD Monitor
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: