Question about Optoma EP771 DLP Projector
1) Verify the settings on your notebook or desktop PC.
2)Turn off all the equipment and turn the equipment in order.
3) Check whether the power cable is connected securely
4) Check for the Green color in the projector
5) Try resetting the lamp connections.
6) Try to replace the lamp module.
7) If you have replaced a lamp previously, try to remove the new lamp and try with the older lamp.
If all these steps don't work then it is advisable to have the projector taken for service.
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2016 | Optoma Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 26, 2013 | Optoma HD65 DLP Projector
Mar 07, 2011 | Optoma EP771 DLP Projector
Dec 30, 2010 | Optoma H27 DLP Multimedia Projector
Nov 29, 2010 | Optoma EP771 DLP Projector
Jan 27, 2010 | Optoma EP757 DLP Projector
Nov 09, 2009 | Optoma EP771 DLP Projector
Nov 02, 2009 | Optoma EP719 XGA DLP PROJECTOR 2000L...
Jul 07, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 31, 2012 | Optoma EP771 DLP Projector
May 02, 2017 | Optoma EP771 DLP Projector
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: