- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You shouldn't be using an overseas phone as it may not be approved for connection to your carriers network. It may also constitute a federal offence! Also operations of the phone cause cause interference as the frequencies are incompatible!
Some times it happens that you forgot the password of your memory card and you have
lots of your important data in your phone.
So there are two types of methods for recovering the password of your memory card with
the help of nokia phone.
Eject your memory card and put it in any nokia multimidea phone and folow these following steps : -
For Nokia s60 1st and 2nd edition phones.
1. First Install FExplorer in your phone memory.
2. Got to drive C: , you will find a file called mmcstore
3. Send it to your pc directly and open it in notepad or rename the file.
4. At the end of the file you will find your password.