Question about Computers & Internet
Hi, there may be multiple causes:
to exclude some :
- run a vir-check
- defrag the hardisk
- make sure there is enough space available on drive c:, else free up some space/ delete data you don't need / uninstall programs or transfer data to another drive/ make a back-up
- defrag the registry/clean/fix the registry using Piriform Ccleaner (freeware)
- you may be low on RAM memory or are using an advanced operations system on an older machine
- your PC or laptop may overheat
- (are you facing these problems when CPU load is high? and /or you are executing many programs simultaniously?)
there is lots of possible causes:
exclude some, check again, note some problem details
do not hesitate to come again
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2012 | Computers & Internet
on Sep 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 21, 2012 | LG Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 14, 2010 | Webroot Internet Essentials (83210)
May 30, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Full...
Nov 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2008 | Microsoft Outlook 2003 for PC
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!