Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
I have tried connecting the PSP to the PC via USB - the PC detects new hardware, and lists it as a PSP, but once it says the new device has been installed, I can't find it in any of the drives - can anyone shed any light on this?
Try in the my computer mine is always there
Posted on Nov 17, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 08, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
1. Connect your PSP with your PC using the USB cable.
2. Use your PSP interface and hit HOME button, and then go into "Settings". Here you will have to use the directional button to find "USB Connection"
3. Once the connection is made, you will need to check your PCs available drives. You can do this by going into "My Computer". Your PC should detect your PSP as and additional drive. It is not much different from using portable drive or thumb drives actually.
4. Click on your assigned PSP drive.
5. Create a new folder call "music" on your PSP drive
6. Select your MP3 music from your PC and drag it into your "music" folder on your PSP. Note that all this is done in your PC interface.
7. When all the desired MP3 are transferred, get out of the USB connection mode by pressing "O" on your PSP.
8. Find the music area in your PSP, and select your memory stick. Search for your "music" folder and you are good to go.
Dec 15, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Sep 27, 2010 | Video Game Consoles
Jul 02, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 29, 2010 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Jan 10, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Aug 04, 2008 | Video Game Consoles
Mar 13, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Mar 05, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: