Question about Poulan 12" Electric Twist N Edge Plus Trimmer, No Tools Needed
Just line up the two arrows across from each other to those on the the spool housing on the bottom of the spool. Then grip the bump knob and pull straight out. It takes a good grip and some force, but it usually gives way.
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2011 | Black & Decker Garden
1. Disconnect the unit from the power
2. Remove the spool by firmly pulling on the
3. Clean entire surface of hub and spool.
4. Replace with a pre-wound spool or cut a
length of 30 feet of 0.065! (1.65 mm) diameter
Weed Eaterr brand line. Use of
heavier lines could overload and damage
WARNING: Never use wire, rope,
string, etc., which can break off and become a
5. Insert one end of the line about 1/2 inch (1
cm) into the small hole inside the spool.
6. Wind the line evenly and tightly onto the
spool. Wind in the direction of the arrow
found on the spool.
7. Push the line into the notch, leaving 3 to 5
inches (7 -- 12 cm) unwound.
8. Insert the line into the exit hole in the hub
as shown in the illustration.
9. Align the notch with the line exit hole.
10. Push the spool into the hub until it snaps
11. Pull on the line extending outside the hub
to release it from the notch; otherwise, the
unit will not function properly.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Jun 19, 2011 | Poulan Garden
May 12, 2011 | Toro Electric Trimmer
Jul 05, 2010 | Ryobi Garden
May 14, 2010 | Poulan Weedeater/Electric Trimmer 4.1 Amp
Jul 23, 2009 | Garden
May 26, 2009 | Garden
May 19, 2009 | Garden
Feb 21, 2009 | Poulan 12" Electric Twist N Edge Plus...
3,078 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: