Question about Mitsubishi VS-60111 60" Rear Projection Television
I tried the auto factory setting and the colors are not right
If "colors are not right" means red,green or blue separation =
convergence mis-alignment. That repair requires replacement
of the convergence IC's, a PCB overhaul.Above average tech
ability required...............Do you want step-by- step how to.....?
Posted on Nov 17, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Picture Mode: Movie
Color Tone Warm1
Digital NR Auto
Black Adjust Low
Dynamic Contrast Low
Color Space Auto
Edge Enhancement On
My Color Control
Auto Motion Plus 120hz: Low
Feb 28, 2014 | Samsung UN55C6500VFXZA 55in Led Hdtv 1080p...
Jun 17, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER C3380i Color Copier
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Dec 24, 2010 | Cameras
Oct 19, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Apr 28, 2009 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T1 Digital Camera
Mar 24, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Aug 12, 2008 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Nov 05, 2007 | NuTech QL-711V 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: