Question about Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
Hey im andrew mohabir im from guyana u can use the program unimoto to know ur phone present unlock code just go 2 the information menu an it will tell u everything
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
There are two codes for the security of the MOTOROLA L6, the unlock code which is usually 4 digits and is set originally to '1234' and the security code which is 6 digits and set at the factory to '000000'. These codes are the same across the world unless a specific service provider decides to change them.
• To change the unlock code, you can go to NEW PASSWORDS by going to the SECURITY option in the SETTINGS menu. The phone will prompt you to enter UNLOCK code, Put in '1234' or the last 4 digits of your phone number and if both don't work, try the security code 6 digit number.
• If you lose the other codes like SIM PIN code, PIN2 code, cell barring password and even the SECURITY CODE, these can be reset by only the service provider.
• You can prevent others from misusing your phone locking it when not in use. This is achieved by selecting LOCK NOW in the PHONE LOCK options in the SECURITY menu
• Choosing AUTOMATIC LOCK to ON in the PHONE LOCK menu will lock the phone automatically whenever it is turned off.
• A locked phone can receive phone calls but will need to be unlocked using the code to be answered
• There is also a simple way to prevent accidental pressing of keys by locking the key pad using the main menu soft key followed by the '*' key in quick succession.
Posted on Nov 18, 2007
I need the same code but for my motorola v3. can you help?
Posted on May 20, 2010
Abe ye to mujhe bhi pata hai koi aur tarika hai to bata
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2011 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Dec 15, 2009 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Jun 11, 2009 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Oct 06, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Aug 12, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: