Question about Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full Version for PC
I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, I wish I could help however we are not allowed to give out serial numbers as it is Illegal. The cd key is typically on the software case or on the documentation.
There is one way to locate your serial key embedded in the registry (this will only work if you haven't reinstalled windows since removing office). Shouldn't take more than 15 minutes...
1. Manually locating the Microsoft Office 2007 product key from the registry is nearly impossible due to the fact that it's encrypted. Luckily, a number of free programs exist to help find product keys.
2. Choose a free product key finder program that supports Microsoft Office 2007.
-Any product key finder that locates Microsoft Office 2007 product keys will locate the product keys for any edition you may have including Microsoft Office 2007 Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional Plus, Small Business, Standard, Home and Student, and Basic.
3. Download and run the key finder program. Follow any instructions provided by the software.
4. The numbers and letters displayed by the program represent the Microsoft Office 2007 product key. The product key should be formatted like xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx - five sets of five letters and numbers.
5. Write this key code down exactly as the key finder program displays it to you for use when reinstalling Microsoft Office 2007.
-If even one character is written down incorrectly, the installation of Microsoft Office 2007 that you attempt with this product key will fail. Be sure to transcribe the key exactly.
I hope this helps you find your product key, if you lost your documentation you may have trouble trying to call mircosoft to have them give you a serial number without the proper information they might require in order to do so.
Post back if you have anymore questions or info and I will assist you further. Thank you for choosing Fixya!
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
Ples cd key
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You need to contact microsoft. The can help you further. We cannot provide you with keys due to copyright laws and Fixya TOS
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
i think you should contact microsoft and tell them your problem and they'll help you (by either giving you a new code or making the old code able to be activated again) i hope this helped. and good luck!!!
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
1,574 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: