Question about HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft Black
Sir, first is to get the settings to your service provider. They will send it to you via sms. Once received, save it to your phone and then you can use it.
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2012 | Google Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2011 | Samsung GTC3300 Cell Phone
Dec 20, 2010 | Samsung Cameras
?GPRS Settings Nokia 6300
Step 1: Click here to receive the correct settings from Nokia by sms
Step 2: Follow the instructions to set up your phone:
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Configuration
2. Choose Personal configuration settings
3. Press Options
4. Select Add new and Access point
5. Fill in a Account name
6. Select Access point settings
7. Set Data bearer to GPRS
8. Select Bearer settings
9. Enter GPRS access point (APN); FOR DOCOMO ENTER TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET AS ACCESS POINT
10. Set Authentication type to Normal
11. Enter User name and Password if requested
12. Back * 3
13. Choose Options and Activate
14. Go Back
15. Set Preferred access point to the access point you just made.
16. Set Default configuration settings to Personal config.
17. Select Activate default in all applications and Yes.
NOW YOUR DONE YOUR SETTING IS READY TO USE
Nov 17, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jul 19, 2010 | Nokia Cell Phones
Mar 06, 2010 | Cell Phones
Dec 21, 2009 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
Jul 02, 2008 | Motorola Mobility W375 Cellular Phone
Dec 10, 2007 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Jun 14, 2014 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: