Have microSD 1.0GB memory card in my LG TU500. When i try and send a large song off my old motorola L6 or any other phone enabled with bluetooth when the song is around 25% received on my LG TU500 i get an error message saying " error: connection failed." or "failed to receive" my MicroSD is still almost empty and my TU500 is set to receive bluetooth files and put them on the MicroSD but i think it is trying to put them on the phone and the phone only has 14mb space.
I suggest reducing the size of the SD card to a 512mb and you should have no problem. There have been problems with the 1GB for these phones and I mhave 2 of these phones and they both have 512mb with no problem any larger and they keep giving error messages
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are a lot of options through which music can be sent to a cell phone.
before going to the procedures i must tell you these vary from phone to phone so it would have been a lot easier if u have had mentioned your cell phones model #.
1) you can have a data cable for your cell and install the driver that is in the disc that came along the cell phone. then attach the data cable to your phone and other end of the cable to usb in your PC. now send the songs to your cell according to instructions that your PC will pop up.
2) you can also buy a USB Bluetooth dongle device from market(if your cell phone supports Bluetooth) and after that connect the dongle to you pc, pair up your pc to the phone and right click the song you want transferred, in the menu that appears in the PC, navigate to the SEND TO option, a secondary menu appears, where u will see the name of your phone device. click it and the music is transferred,
3) you can also buy a memory card reader if your phone has a memory card in it. just put your card in the reader and the whole thing works just like a usb pen-drive (data traveller). it is the most easy and most efficient method for file transfer.
Hope that helps, which we will know when we receive the token of appreciation in the form of rating this solution,
it is very easy, it is either you send it through bluetooth, that is if your laptop has a bluetooth or you first of all download the samsung pc suite for your phone, so that your phone will be able to connect to your laptop well, you can then transfer those songs using your PC suite or through USB data cable which will enable you to connect directly to the memory card of your phone. Or you remove the memory card of the phone, then get a card reader, connect it to your PC and send all your songs directly to the memory card.
In my V-750, I just formatted the MicroSD card from my cell phone and put it into my computer, then dragged the MP3 files to the My Music folder. I didn't need any Motorola CD. Note the order, I first tried to just put the MP3 files on the MicroSD and it didn't work.
Later, I went to the Big Box store they suggested on the Motorola web site and I think I paid $20 for the official USB to Mini USB cable that fits my cell with software to make ring tones and transfers.
ahhm madali lang poh.nong bumili poh ako ng myphone t11. ang ginawa ko lang poh. linagyan ko poh ng sd card, and ang "sd card "nya poh ay micro SD. malapit pof yon sa my lalagyan ng baterry. tingnan mo na lng po sa manual booklet nun. baka andun poh. thankz poh
hi, first can you tell me where you got the cable. I have looked all over for one. When you plug in your phone it should show as a mass storage device, but only if you have a memory card fitted. the best way to get songs to your phone is to use windows explorer and drag and drop the files from the pc to the memory card. the phone doesnt have enough internal memory to use bluetooth for mp3 and you carnt save to the memory card via blootooth. firstname.lastname@example.org