Question about Televison & Video
I have a ge brand television i need the code for it i have a mad catz ps2 universial remote
If you are stupid then do notdoeny thing
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
Ge codes for mad catz universal remote: 029, 031, 007, 040, 027
1) Press the "TV" mode button
2) Press and release the "SET" button (You may need to use a paperclip or small item to do this.) - The controller will light-up GREEN
3) Press the first number of the TV code - the controller will illuminate RED
4) Press the second number of the TV code - the controller will illuminate AMBER
5) Press the third number of the TV code - the controller will semi-illuminate
6) lf the first code you try does not work, try the others
hope this helps,
Posted on Nov 17, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Jul 23, 2014 | General Electric Universal Remote Control
Aug 19, 2013 | Televison & Video
Sep 02, 2012 | Mad Catz MC2 Racing Wheel for PlayStation...
Feb 16, 2011 | Mad Catz Racer Racing Wheel - PS3 for...
Oct 17, 2009 | Mad Catz DVD Remote for PlayStation2
Jul 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 20, 2009 | Mad Catz Lynx Wireless Controller for...
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!