Question about Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
You don't need any special software.
The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). This is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer, and won't run down your camera's batteries.
Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive, the same way you copy any other files. Or, despite what I said first, you can use any photo cataloging program such as Picasa.
Posted on Dec 27, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Fuji Finepix S5000 ccd sensor
hi dude, i'm eric regarding your ccd problem , first i need to know where you buy this camera. if in singapore so you are lucky, because all s5000 model if that conform is ccd problem that is FOC for repair, but perhap other country olso is FOC for replace the ccd .maybe you log on to www.fujifilm.com.sg for more detail.my s5000 just replace the ccd and foc.ok good luck
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
SOURCE: no software for fuji finepix
go to the link below for the driver, you dont need software as you can explore the camera in my computer and copy then paste the photos, but windows may come up with picture viewer when you connect the cam up to the pc
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
Thanks for the help on this page, specially the aluminum bar solution worked perfect. Except: my wife did not approve of the looks.
I bought a used (broken) S5000 from eBay and replaced the battery compartment:
1) Remove batteries
2) Remove memory card
3) Remove the 5 visible screws:
2 at bottom near serial number
2 near strap
1 near memory card door
4) Gently remove back part of the camera from the main body.
There are some plastic tabs below the +/- button
5) Wiggle the whole back from the camera body
6) unclip (flip the little brown flap up) connector CN205 and slide the cable out
7) remove the screw underneath that cable. It holds the battery compartment in place
8) Slide out the upper ribbon cable (connector CN204)
9) Slide out the battery compartment
10) unplug the battery power cable (one red and one white wire) from the camera
To reinstall use reverse procedure.
I tried it a few times on the broken camera first. It is not too bad, a bit of patience, a good light, reading glasses, small phillips screwdriver and tweezers will help a lot.
Posted on Mar 18, 2010
Unfortunately there is not a free service manual for Fuji FinePix S5000.
But I offer you to get the cheapest one.
1. First go to this page (http://www.free-service-manuals.com/mm2/register.php ) fill in the blanks and be a registered user for one month for $5. Then use this link to download the service manual (http://www.free-service-manuals.com/Fujifilm_FinePix_S5000_Service_Manual_L81913/)
1. You have to dowload it from this link (http://www.nodevice.com/manual/newmans/fujifilm_usa/ZM00509-400pdf/get49671.html) also it needs to be a member for one day at least for 7.95 Euro
2. Download from this link ( http://store.payloadz.com/details/793904-eBooks-Technical-Fujifilm-Fuji-Finepix-S3-PRO-Service-Manual-Repair-Guide.html ) for $8.95.
3. Download not a service manual but an owner's manual from this link ( http://www.fujifilm.at/Support/Manuals/FPS5000Manual.pdf )
If you find this helpful, please vote for I am being able to go on to help people.
Posted on Apr 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
Jul 05, 2009 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
Apr 05, 2009 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
Mar 04, 2009 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
Sep 28, 2008 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
May 24, 2008 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: